EURO DISNEY CLUB AND CONTACT FOR FORMER EURO DISNEY S.C.A. SHAREHOLDERS
Euro Disney Shares
Euro Disney S.C.A. shares were subject to a purchase offer in June 2017, followed by a mandatory withdrawal offer from The Walt Disney Company. The Offer was published by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers [French Financial Markets Authority]) in an information leaflet on 10 May 2017 under number 17-186, pursuant to the conformity decision made on 9 May 2017 (you will find this note below) or on the AMF website (www.amf-france.org).
Contact the Euro Disney Club
If you have any questions about your old Euro Disney shares or about the Euro Disney Club, please contact us between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays):
- By phone on 00 800 64 74 56 30 * (*freephone number from domestic and national carriers from France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Italy) or by dialling +33 (0)1 64 74 56 30 (no additional charges for call)
- By e-mail: DLP.EuroDisneyClub@disney.com
- By post: Euro Disney Club, 1 rue de la Galmy, 77 700 Chessy, France
Additional information for Euro Disney Club members:
For any practical information and Disneyland® Paris reservations, please contact the Euro Disney Club cardholder hotline: +33 (0)1 60 30 60 72 (have your Euro Disney Club card number ready)
If you are not a member of the Club and:
- You would like to make a reservation at Disneyland Paris: contact our reservations and practical information department on 0825 305 300 (€0.15/minute + call price per operator) from France or +33 (0)1 60 30 60 53 from another country.
- Find out more about our tourist destination – visit our website disneylandparis.com
- If you would like information about our career opportunities: visit our careers site disneylandparis-casting.com