DISNEY’S HOTEL NEW YORK® – THE ART OF MARVEL: More Than A Hotel: A Work Of Art.
Bookings open 5 November 2019
As of summer 2020, guests can take their stay to new heights with a room at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel, re-imagined as an homage to the Marvel Super Heroes. The hotel celebrates the Marvel Universe in typical New York style – contemporary Art Deco – with artwork throughout that inspires guests to find their own powers.
An exclusive Marvel* offer for the first bookings from 5 November.
From 5 November, guests get to take home a piece of exclusive artwork when they book a stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel for arrivals from 15 June 2020.
And the good news is that the first bookings kick off with an exclusive offer Marvel fans will love!
British artist Matt Ferguson, who is famous for his epic creations for Marvel, has come up with an exclusive Marvel artwork to celebrate the occasion and it will only be available as a limited edition to anyone taking up the exclusive Marvel offer at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel.
This amazing Marvel artwork depicts the Super Heroes standing together in front of a dizzying New York skyscraper. It also features Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and other famous Marvel monuments like the Avengers Tower. With its Art Deco style, this amazing artwork will be reminiscent of the hotel’s sophisticated elegance.
In addition to this collector’s item, the exclusive offer also includes a ”half board” format, with breakfast at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel and one meal (lunch or dinner) per person per night booked.
An ideal opportunity to enjoy an all-round experience by trying out the two new restaurants at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel: Downtown Restaurant and Manhattan Restaurant.
The coupons are also valid for a choice of restaurants at Disneyland Paris.
This exclusive offer starts on 5 November 2019 and ends on 4 December when bookings open for Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel. For further details and information, go to www.disneylandparis.com or call the booking service at add your local CRO number
* for bookings at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel made from 5 November 2019 to 4 December 2019 for stays starting from 15 June 2020.
Spectacular Marvel collections in a New York atmosphere
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will be inspired by a New York art gallery, in tribute to the city that was the birthplace of the Marvel Super Heroes and the various artists who created them.
When it opens in summer 2020, it will be the very first hotel dedicated to the Art of Marvel, inviting guests to (re)discover the iconic stories and characters behind the epic universe.
Disney’s Hotel New York -The Art of Marvel will also have one of the biggest collections of Marvel artwork in the world, with over 300 items on display, including exclusive and never-before-seen pieces.
Disneyland Paris is collaborating with over 50 artists –from Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios– to showcase the wealth of the Marvel universe: comic book covers, posters, illustrations from films, storyboards, original sketches and more.
This unprecedented renovation will also include the refurbishment and modernisation of all the rooms, which will reflect the sophisticated urban style of Tony Stark’s tastes. All rooms (including 471 Superior Rooms) showcase several Marvel artworks and the 65 Empire State Club Rooms have extra facilities.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel also boasts 25 spacious Suites, paying vibrant homage to the iconic heroes – the Avengers and Spider-Man: referenced in the design of the furnishings in some of the Suites, and the walls showcase spectacular works by Marvel artists, some of them specially created.
Guests staying in Club & Suites rooms enjoy exclusive facilities and services, such as a dedicated reception desk and access to the Empire State Lounge, an elegant private lounge to relax and have breakfast.
As well as the rooms and Suites, guests enjoy a 100% New York experience right down to the food, with unique restaurants and bars celebrating the Art of Marvel:
- Manhattan Restaurant: An elegant, sophisticated table service restaurant, lit by a magnificent Asgard-inspired chandelier, serving exceptional food. The menu features authentic flavours reminiscent of an Italian family trattoria, working with fresh local products.
- Downtown Restaurant: A veritable culinary journey through cosmopolitan New York, with a buffet featuring a mix of American specialties and dishes referencing Chinatown and Little Italy. Chefs prepare the delicious food right in front of guests. The restaurant also offers a selection of Marvel-inspired specialties and the walls are covered in 90 pencil portraits of Super Heroes, some of them unpublished!
- Skyline Bar: A typical New York-style elegant martini bar with breath-taking views over the New York skyline, plus a few hero-inspired surprises. Guests can enjoy cocktails and a selection of fine wines at the Skyline Bar.
- Lounge Bar: a trendy Manhattan loft-style bar serving fresh organic products: biodynamic wines, bottled craft beers, coffees and other organic cocoa-based drinks. The ideal place to go with family or friends after a day of adventure at the Disney Parks.
Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel will therefore be the very first Disney Hotel to host Marvel Super Heroes. Guests can also meet iconic Marvel characters in a special location: Super Hero Station.
In addition to meeting Marvel Super Heroes in the morning, guests enjoy spectacular photo opportunities and get to the heart of the action: join The Collector’s collection inspired by the Guardians of the Galaxy, raise Thor’s Mjölnir, and a whole lot more…
Guests will also enjoy the many facilities during their stay at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel:
- Metro Pool: an aquatic complex with indoor and outdoor pool, children’s pool, jacuzzi, sauna and hammam.
- Metro Health Club: A fitness centre that will be equipped with machines and sports accessories. Residents of the hotel can also take part in various outdoor sports activities.
- Marvel Design Studio: A universe just for children, where they can learn to draw their favourite Marvel Super Heroes in a setting inspired by the studios where the comics are created.
Guests can even go home with souvenirs of their Marvel adventures from the New York Boutique, offering a selection of Marvel collection products. An essential pit-stop for all Marvel fans.
Guests staying at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel obviously get all the Disney Hotels benefits: free shuttle, Moments de Magie en Plus for access to Disney Parks before they open and plenty more services.