You must be aged of 18 years or above to register with this Website and comment.
- Services and content on the Website
The Website provides the following services:
- Access to information about Euro Disney S.C.A. and other contents relating to Disneyland® Paris Parks, Disney and Disney/Pixar Characters. This information is made available at no charge to any visitor to the Website;
- Functionalities, provided only to the website users, giving them the opportunity to comment some website contents are available after filling out their name, surname, nickname, date of birth and valid mail address (hereafter referred to as “User Content” or “Content”). Users have the possibility to share contents on third-party websites that are not published by Euro Disney S.C.A. (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
3. Intellectual Property
Euro Disney S.C.A. is the holder of all rights required for the publication and operation of the Website and its elements (in particular, information, text, images, characters, videos, logos, drawings, brands, graphic displays, data visualisations etc. – hereafter referred to as the “Elements of the Website”).
No Elements of the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted online, transmitted or distributed in any way, except (i) where Euro Disney S.C.A. authorises it or (ii) to make a copy of Elements of the Website on a computer for exclusively personal, non-commercial purposes, and subject to the Element of the Website copied not being modified, and all mentions of intellectual property (in particular copyright) being retained.
Euro Disney S.C.A. allows the use of press releases, graphic displays, press kits, and elements of the website by professional journalists only in the course of their professional activity.
4. Hypertext Links
Certain hypertext links provided on the Website lead to third-party websites that are not published by Euro Disney S.C.A. (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.). As a consequence, Euro Disney S.C.A. cannot accept any responsibility for (i) any content or service offered on these third-party sites, (ii) any damage or loss which may result from your using these third-party sites and (iii) the modes of processing of your details on third-party sites.
The placing on third-party sites of links leading to pages of the Website is forbidden, with the exception of links leading to the Website’s home page which may be authorised on condition that (i) the size or appearance of the Elements of the Website is not deleted or modified in any way, (ii) the characters, names, brands and other distinctive signs to which Euro Disney S.C.A. holds the rights of usage and operation on the Website are not used, and (iii) that the third-party site on which the link to the home page of the Website appears complies with regulations applicable to common decency, does not offer defamatory or abusive content and is not of a pornographic nature.
5. Availability of the Website
Euro Disney S.C.A. does not under any circumstances guarantee that access to the Website will be possible at all time on an uninterrupted, instant or automatic basis. Moreover, Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to make the Website unavailable at any time, on a temporary or definitive basis.
6. Guarantee and responsibility
Euro Disney S.C.A. cannot under any circumstance be held responsible for indirect damage resulting from the use of the Website, or inability to access or use all or any part of it, including in particular all or part of the services offered on it. Euro Disney S.C.A. disclaims any guarantee concerning the availability and conformity of the features of the Website and its ability to fulfil the expectations and needs of visitors and Registered Users. Euro Disney S.C.A. does not guarantee that the features and services offered by the Website will be provided without interruption or error, that errors will be corrected, or that the Website or the server on which it is hosted is exempt from viruses or other dangerous components.
7. Rules concerning the use of Community Services on the Website
7.1 Access to the Comment section
The Comment section is accessible only to Users of the Website who register prior to posting any comment.
To post a comment on a website content, you must fill out all the required information (name, surname, nickname, date of birth and valid mail adress) by following the procedure detailed on the Website. During the registration procedure, you undertake to provide full and precise information. Once registered on the Website, you may access the Comment section.
You guarantee that the nickname chosen by you in registering for the Website (i) is not abusive, rude, defamatory or obscene, and that it (ii) does not infringe personal rights or the property rights of third parties. In particular, you undertake not to use the name of a third party, or names or terms protected by the intellectual property rights of third parties (brands, characters of a work protected by copyright, etc.) when registering to and/or using the Comment section.
You assume sole responsibility for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your password, as well as of any use of the Comment section that may be made using your nickname, name and surname.
7.2 Rules regarding User Contents
Website users are allowed to post comments, and thus contribute to the discussions on the website.
User Comments will not be displayed online until this moderation has been completed, which may take several hours. Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to reject / delete any User Comment that is not in line with the editorial charter or themes of the Website.
7.3 Editorial Charter
7.3.1 As a Website User, you undertake to respect the rules of courtesy and not to place online any User Content or Comment that may contravene the rules of common decency.
In particular, you may not place online any comment that may:
• be abusive, defamatory, insulting, rude, aggressive or, more generally speaking, impolite;
• be of a racist, anti-Semitic, denialist, sexist or homophobic nature, or which denigrates religious or political opinion;
• be of a promotional or commercial nature;
• be obscene or pornographic;
• reveal the personal details of third parties or which may harm the private life of third parties;
• violates any third party’s copyright or intellectual property rights;
• contribute negatively to discussions and/or hinder or prevent communications between Registered Users.
With a view to maintaining the quality of discussions taking place on the Website, the following are also not permitted:
• written messages containing only punctuation or onomatopoeic characters, which may cause the flow of discussions to be slowed down/restricted;
• generally speaking, any behaviour or content likely to restrict or limit use of the Website (and in particular the Community Services) by visitors and/or other Users;
• contents with music and/or song(s).
Any comment placed online remains the entire responsibility of its author. In the event that User Content is rejected, an e-mail may be sent to the Registered User in question to remind them of the terms of the Editorial Charter.
In the case of service abuse aiming to restrain or limit the use of the Website willingly committed by the User or unlawful disturbance of particularly serious nature (child abuse, inciting hatred, racism, homophobia, denying or glorifying crime against Humanity…) Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the rights to delete access to the Comment section for Users with no prior warning.
7.3.2 As a User, and with a view to ensuring the quality of discussion and exchanges on the Website, you agree that you will:
• not place online User Content that is written or distributed in a foreign language;
• not write messages that contain more than 2,000 characters;
• not submit messages written in SMS language;
• ensure that your contributions contain no spelling or syntactical errors.
7.4 Rejection / deletion of a Content further to a user’s request
Any User or visitor of the Website may request the deletion of a Content via a functionality on the Website (see “Contact” section). Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to prevent any Registered User who has used such functionality in an unjustified, improper and repeated manner from accessing the Website and to delete said Registered User’s profile.
7.5 Deletion of the right to access Comment section
9. Personal Data
Euro Disney S.C.A. does not gather any personal data relating to you when you visit the Website or post a comment that may include information of a personal nature (name, surname, nickname, date of birth and valid mail adress). The Website being an informational and community area, this data is collected for the purpose of enabling Euro Disney S.C.A. to manage your communications with the Website and thus enable you to communicate, express yourself and maintain a dialogue with other Users and/or visitors (no database management).
You understand and agree that (i) the pseudonym (or name or surname if you do not have any pseudonym) you have specified at the time of your registration with the Website will be available to any visitor of the Website and (ii) the personal information you will made public on your profile or through the Community Services can be viewed by every visitor of the Website.
You have a right to access your comments and to have them corrected, or deleted, should they not be accurate. You can exercise this right by contacting Euro Disney Associés S.C.A., Administrative buildings, 1 rue de la Galmy, 77700 Chessy, France.
When you visit the Website, cookies will be saved to your computer. These cookies are necessary for you to be able to visit the website. Cookies are information placed on your device by a website when you visit it. Cookies may imply the transmission of data between you and us.
We use two types of cookies and each of them has a different purpose:
- « Functional » cookies, necessary to the proper functioning of the website, the content and pages display (facilitating the user’s navigation)
- Cookies for « analytical performance » to collect website traffic data. This information will be anonymous and only used for statistical purpose (no marketing or commercial purpose).
You can set your device to be informed every time a cookie is transmitted to you. You can also prevent cookies from being installed on your computer by configuring your web browser. To do this, please check the menu of your web browser, as the procedure will differ from browser to browser. However, if you reject cookies, you may not be able to access certain website functionalities that may facilitate your experience, and may prevent some pages or services provided on the Website from functioning correctly.
You can learn more about cookies and their utility by visiting information website such as allaboutcookies.org.
11. Applicable law