On October 10th, Euro Disney S.C.A. and Pierre & Vacances-Center Parks opened Villages Nature Paris. The ceremony was attended by Jean-Baptiste LEMOYNE, State secretary to the Minister of Europe and of Foreign Affairs, and Valérie PECRESSE, President of the Regional Council of Ile-de-France.
On October 10th, Euro Disney S.C.A. and Pierre & Vacances-Center Parks opened Villages Nature Paris. The ceremony was attended by Jean-Baptiste LEMOYNE, State secretary to the Minister of Europe and of Foreign Affairs, and Valérie PECRESSE, President of the Regional Council of Ile-de-France. The Villages Nature Paris project was born in 2003, and is the product of a vision shared by the founding Groups, and based on harmony between Man and Nature. Each partner brings its individual and complementary knowledge:
- the Euro Disney group brings its expertise and creativity in theme parks, its mastery of the art of storytelling, and their knowledge of the European tourist markets which will contribute to the quality of the experience and stay;
- Pierre & Vacances-Center Parcs, leader of residential holidays in Europe, brings its 50 years of experience in the design, development, sales and operational management of tourism residences.
- The Aqualagon, designed by architect Jacques Ferrier, is the destination’s crowning jewel. It includes an outdoor 2,500m² lagoon open to bathers all year long with its 30°C temperature, neighboured by one of the largest covered water parks in Europe and spanning some 9000 m2 and including 7 giant slides. Guests can access the pyramid-shaped building through a winding walkway to its summit, offering an impressive panoramic view of Villages Nature Paris and the surrounding area.
- The BelleVie Farm, imagined by architect Lionel de Segonzac, measures 2.6 hectares and gives guests an authentic taste of farm life, with cows, ponies, goats, backyard animals, and educational themed workshops.
- The Extraordinary Gardens, dreamt up by Thierry Huau and spanning over 2 hectares, celebrate the four elements of nature: Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. The plants that thrive in these Gardens have been chosen because they flower year-round, and will delight guests as they follow contemplative or fun pathways through the greenery.
- The Forest of Legends is a wooded area measuring 2.5 hectares designed just for children aged 2 to 12, who will love exploring this magical play area.
- The Lakeside Promenade is the heart of the Villages Nature Paris lifestyle, the perfect spot to stroll and enjoy brands such as Nature et Découvertes, Franprix, Swind, Chez Meunier, Les Petits Chaperons Rouges, and restaurants like PUR etc., Cépages, and Vapiano.